- As per instruction printed on the title pages of the Fee Deposit Slips issued to
the students, the fees will be collected by Kotak Mahindra Bank, Grudev Nagar, Ludhiana, in the school premises.
- Fee for April to June is to be deposited in April, for July to Sept. in the month
of July, for Oct. to Dec. in the month of October, for Jan, to March in the January.
- The Fee can be deposited by the 11th of the month. In case, 11th
is a holiday / Saturday / Sunday, fee will be accepted on next working day. Fee along
with late fee of Rs. 20/- can be deposited on the 15th & 16th
of the month of the payment. Fee along with late fee Rs. 100/- will be accepted
upto 21st of the month. The student’s name will be struck off the rolls,
if he/she fails to pay the charges even with late fee upto the 21st
Re-admission if granted, will be done on payment of Rs. 200/-.
- Students coming from unrecognized schools will have to pay fee for the whole session,
no matter when they join.
A parent who wishes to withdraw his ward must apply for the same before the month
ends, else the fee for the next month will be charged.
Fee Structure 2019-20
- Library Security and Admission Security will be refunded at the time of
leaving the school. If the security is not claimed within six months of the child’s
leaving the school, it will be forfeited.
- The management reserves the right to review the fee structure and other
charges, during the session.
- School charges once paid are not refundable, except advance fee which
includes Tuition Fee, Amalgamated Fund, Science Fee and smart class.